How did the week treat you? Hopefully, it wasn’t too bad and you are ready to enjoy the weekend 🙂
Brian and I are doing more painting (this is the project that will never end…), but we are making time to watch the Butler game, go on a few long walks with the pups and enjoy some down time. Nothing too crazy around here.
Our week went pretty smooth. We are still figuring out our schedules and routine, but each day we get a little bit closer to finding our groove. The funny part is, I know that as soon as we do find a groove something will occur to jumble things up again…that’s just the way it works and that’s what makes life fun…right!?
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Before I leave you with a Five Things Friday post, I have a question for you –
What kind of recipes and workouts would you like to see here? If there is anything on the top of your mind or that you have been craving, share in the comment section below! I always love your suggestions and feedback 🙂
Five Things I Ate:
- Lunch time salads. Nothing too crazy here, just veggies from the fridge maybe some leftover brown rice or quinoa and a hard boiled egg. Super easy 🙂
- I absolutely LOVE Thai green curry, so I’m attempting to make a low FODMAP Thai green curry paste to use in some recipes. I haven’t quite figured out the perfect mix yet, but…it’s getting there. Even though this meal wasn’t exactly what I wanted it was still pretty delish.
- Eggplant Skillet Dinner with shrimp instead of chicken and a few random leftover veggies from the fridge. I also made this cornbread on the side (can’t get enough!). It’s a little bit darker than usual because I subbed coconut sugar.
- Crockpot Sweet Potato Chicken Curry. Love a good crockpot meal during the week!
- Roasted chicken, sautéed kale and roasted carrots and sweet potatoes.
Five Workouts I Did:
- Ran with two different friends this week
- Did two different SWIFT workouts
- Heading to NIFS this morning for a CXWORX/Body Combat workout
- That TOTALS 5 😉
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- The succulents I bought at Costco for only $17.99 for three of them!
- Walking with my goofy puppies
- My office. I LOVE the windows 🙂
- Working with NIFS again. You can check out this week’s video on their Facebook page.
- Cheering on the Butler Bulldogs in March Madness tonight! (crossing my fingers for another win!)
- Share some wins from your week 🙂