My project for the Family Reunion auction is homemade peanut butter! Enjoy the recipes!
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter (Original recipe from Oh She Glows)
- 2 Cups of Almonds (I use unsalted)
- 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
Melt the chocolate in the microwave on a low in 20 second intervals, stirring between each round. Pour the melted chocolate and the salt into the almond butter. Process for a couple more minutes to get everything mixed together, and then you have homemade almond butter!
Honey Crunch Peanut Butter (Original recipe from Kath Eats Real Food)
- 3 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts to add in at the end
- 2 cups peanuts (I use unsalted)
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips or melting chocolate
- 1/4 tsp of salt