Last night, dinner came together in a flash. Good thing, because I was a pretty hungry girl by the time I walked in the door.
I made an old standby that is one of my favorite meals simply because of it’s ease and the fact that it tastes great. A giant salad with veggie burger (this time we used Morningstar Farms black bean burgers) crumbled on top.
I got a large dose of veggies, was able to make dinner in under 30 minutes, and enjoyed eating this meal. What more can a girl ask for?!
After dinner, Brian and I both had a little work to do. Brian put stamps on all of the save the dates!
While I practiced the newest release of Body Pump. Our launch is in a couple of weeks, so I have to be prepared! I think this release may honestly be one of my favorites. I love almost every song, and there are some challenging “new” moves in many of the tracks! I can’t wait to launch it.
Now for the part of this post that I am most excited about!
Mantras to Get You Moving!
Now, maybe I am just a big cornball, but I just love a good “mantra.” I find them inspiring, motivational, and honestly they really get me going!
To be honest, I really don’t have a hard time getting to the gym before work in the morning….but there are those days when I would much rather catch a few zzz’s than be completing a set of jump squats. There are some mornings when I get to the gym and think…”I’ll just walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes…” That is when I think of MY favorite mantra:
You are one workout away from a good mood.
A couple of weeks ago, I asked you to send me your favorite mantras that kept you motivated to stay healthy and/or hit the gym when you just aren’t feelin’ it. I had a great response, and although my list did not quite make it to my goal of 100 mantras, I am happy to share my list of 40 mantras with you.
- No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch! –Crystal L.
- Pressure is a privelage—Billie Jean King ibodyfit.com/ibf30motivationalquotes3.php
- You can’t judge a run by the first mile
- Take Pride in how far you have come, and have Faith in how far you can go! Its my favourite!—Krysten Siba B.
- Everyone falls down. Badasses get back up and keep pushing.” https://www.facebook.com/badassfitnessarmy –Shannon C.
- Some of the best experiences in your life are found outside of your comfort zone. –Sarah J. Darlow-Parker fitbetty.com
- This is not the hardest thing I have ever done.
- Don’t stop when you are getting tired, that’s when you are getting stronger!
- You must expect things of yourself before you can do them!
- Obsessed is the word lazy use to describe the dedicated
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going
- I can do 30 seconds of anything!
- If you can you must.
- It won’t kill ya!
- You know your limit and this is NOT it!
- There are 168 hours in a week and I am only asking for 7 of them.
- Everyday is a new opportunity to make new decisions
- Everyday you decide to workout, you make a decision to benefit your health
- When your legs are tired run with your heart.
- Just do it.
- Think care not calories! Nourishing your body goes beyond the fads and lasts into the future @nutritionist77
- I’m not trying to look perfect, I just want to feel better, look great and know I’m healthy.
- I want Michelle Obama arms—Roberta D.
- During the time I am thinking up excuses NOT to workout, I could have had a GOOD one in already.
- Is this my body talking, or is this my mind talking?—Eileen Gaete
- Fitness is not about a look, it’s about a feeling—Kristen Mercier www.befitwithkristen.com
- pressure is a privilege – Billie Jean King
- Little by little, a little becomes a lot. –Tracy Cluthe English www.aspirefitnessks.com
- Determination now or regret later.
- All I need to do is show up
- The food you eat today is the body you wear tomorrow
- The longer you train, the shorter your race is.
- You are blessed to have legs that allow you to run.
- Exercise is king, nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have a kingdom.
- Do more, be more–@kt_cramer
- I never regret it when I do it, I always regret it when I don’t. –Roberta D.
- I did this for myself today—Sprint 2 the Table—Laura
- You are the sole deciding factor between procrastination and progress --@emrachelz
A lot to pick from, huh??! Hopefully, one quote will resonate with you to allow you to be more active and successful in your everyday life.
Have a great day!