Recently my breakfasts have all been looking very similar…
I have been keeping it very simple with a bowl of hot oats that I either eat when they are still hot, or allow to cool down and eat at work. Either way, I top the oats with a dollop of peanut butter and ENJOY! The simplicity just makes this breakfast oh so delicious.
Lunch yesterday was a delicious salad bowl eaten in the beautiful outdoor weather. Eating outside is one of my absolute favorite things, and when I am able to do it midday it completely reenergizes me!
- Red onion
- Chopped celery
- Roasted sweet potato
- Red kidney and black beans
- Baked cod
What a delicious combo! This bowl was easily thrown together while I made my dinner the night before, and in my opinion this meal was much better than any takeout option for a quick lunch at work.
I hope you all have an amazing Wednesday! I’ll leave you with a little reading material from blogs that I have spotted in the past couple of days. Enjoy!
Of Possible Interest:
- Strength is What’s Beautiful: The Lean Green Bean
- Oatmeal Breakfast Ideas: Fannetastic Food and Peanut Butter Fingers
- Your Twenties: Fitting It All In
- Save Like Danny Tanner and Live Like Uncle Joey: Our Freaking Budget
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Frosting: Oh She Glows
- Yoga Tripod Headstand Tutorial: Peanut Butter Runner