I hope you all started your day off right with a delicious treat like I did:
Quinoa berry breakfast parfait for me. I layered plain Greek yogurt with quinoa, blackberries, cherries, and strawberries for a winning combination topped with almond butter.
Weird Things I Do Daily
Ok friends, now it’s time for a little Friday randomness…
Recently, I have been thinking about a lot of the WEIRD things that I do every day and how thankful I am that Brian is going to put up with that for the rest of his life
I think everyone has their weird little quirks, but here are some of the strange things that you can find me doing/thinking during a normal day!
- I think about how tight my legs are and that I should foam roll more and do yoga more…and then I usually leave it at that.
- I start about 50 to-do lists before crossing one thing off of any of them.
- I lay out all of my clothes, shoes, accessories, everything before going to bed…even if it’s super late!
- If I am making oats that day, I will always have a bite of the oats raw. Weird, but I like it.
- I drink about 20 water bottles full of water and then wonder why I have to go to the bathroom so often.
- Open up a million tabs on my internet browser of things I am “going to read” and I will leave them up for days before getting to them
- It always takes me DAYS to put away my laundry. I literally put it in a spot that is in the way so I have to put it away…and I just go around it!
- I can say no to the actual cookie, but when there is cookie DOUGH involved, the answer is almost always yes.
- I belt it out to broadway tunes in the car when I drive home.
- I triple check my bags to make sure I haven’t forgotten anything…and I still forget something.
So there ya have it! Some of my weird quirks!
Question of the Morning:
- What is one weird thing that you do as part of your routine???