I have been thoroughly enjoying my outdoor lunch time.
Yesterday’s lunch was a yummy salad with a side of celery and hummus.
My salad bowl included romaine and spinach, black beans, tuna, tomatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, and red wine vinegar. Mmmm salads almost never get old to me, especially with the sun shining the bright, warm rays of summer.
We are hitting a busy patch at work, which is great but it makes my lunch break more than welcome
Women Wisdom and Wellness Event
This week is flying by faster than I could have expected, and there are so many things that I am cramming into it!
I did not attend this event last year, but after looking at the line up of events for the day, it looks like it is going to be educational and a ton of fun!
Here’s what we have in store for the day:
- 8:30 am – Registration Opens
- 9 am – Welcome by Jeanelle Adamak and Julie Schnieders
- 9 am – Health Screenings (Open until 2 pm)
- 10 am – Breakout Session 1
- 11 am – Breakout Session 2
- noon – Doors Open for Lunch
- 12:15 – Welcome and Invocation
- 12:30 – Lunch Program Begins
Keynote Speaker – Linda Larsen
Honorees and Giving Back
- 1:30 pm – Lunch Ends
- 2 pm – Event Ends
I’m not sure what I am most looking forward to, but the breakout sessions look pretty awesome! Here is what they have to offer for the breakout sessions:
- Health Care Reform: What’s In Store for Me?
- Whisper Hearing Centers: Screening
- Eat This, Not That
- Be Well Daily
- Your Brain: 1,001 Browser Tabs Open at Once
- Aerobic Exercise for Fun and Fitness: Zumba®
- Financial Checkup 101
- Pelvic Floor Health and Disorders
The breakout sessions that appeal most to me are: Eat This, Not That; Be Well Daily; Your Brain: 1,001 Browser Tabs Open at Once; Aerobic Exercise for Fun and Fitness: Zumba®; and Financial Checkup 101…so I’m in a bit of a bind because 5 of the 8 breakout sessions REALLY sound interesting to me, and I can only pick two!
Questions of the Morning:
- Which breakout topic(s) would you attend?
- Indianapolis ladies: is anyone else attending this event? If so, I would love to meet up!!