Let’s take a look at a nice and healthy breakfast recipe!
First things first, this post is being sponsored by Yoplait, but my love for incorporating yogurt and fruit into tasty breakfast/snack time recipes is something that I do on my own!
I am always looking for breakfast options that incorporate real, whole foods to sustain me throughout the morning and that I can prep ahead of time. Earlier this month, I experimented with the Pineapple Yoplait Fruitful to create soft and delicious Pineapple Bran Muffins, but I didn’t want to stop there!
Breakfast bakes are something that scream fall to me, so I got busy in the kitchen to create this tasty breakfast bake that is subtly sweet, full of healthy whole grains (and can be gluten free if you use certified gluten free oats!), and bursting with fruit!
This breakfast bake can be enjoyed hot and fresh out of the oven, or cold after being stored in the fridge. Whichever way you prefer…I like both!
Berry Quinoa Oat Breakfast Bake
Yields: 3 servings
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup oats, uncooked
- 1/2 tbsp chia seed
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (I used blackberries)
- 1/4 cup Yoplait Fruitful Blueberry Yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray three ramekins with nonstick cooking spray (can also be made in muffin tins if you don’t have ramekins).
- Combine the oats, chia, chopped nuts, cinnamon, and baking soda in a small to medium bowl.
- In a smaller, separate bowl combine the peanut butter and Yoplait Fruitful Blueberry Yogurt until thoroughly combined. Next, add in the egg.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and also add in the quinoa. Once combined, mix in the berries.
- Divide the batter into three ramekins or muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy hot and fresh out of the oven OR enjoy cooled the next day.
Be among the first to experience the goodness of new Yoplait Fruitful, with a $.30 off coupon available to download at the product website. The coupon is located on the right-hand side of the page by clicking on “Enjoy with a Coupon”.
(Void in LA, NV, NJ, ND and TN)
Long love fruit!
Question of the Day:
- What is one of YOUR favorite fall breakfasts?