It’s official. It is the end of September and I have completed my personal Cookbook Challenge!
Throughout the month of September, I recreated:
- Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Chipotle Black Bean Burgers
- Thyme Roasted Beets
- Apple Muffins
- Spring Rolls
- Nutella Oreo Chocolate Cookies
This past weekend, I created my final Cookbook Challenge recipe from my Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook Bridal Edition.
Delicious Two Bean Chili.
This was a one pot meal, that took just about an hour in total to prepare, tasted delicious, and provided plenty of leftovers.
With the temperatures cooling off in Indiana, the chili was the perfect way to celebrate this first official week of fall.
Overall, it was a challenge to NOT alter these recipes, but I LOVED reading through my cookbooks, learning new cooking techniques and feeling inspired in the kitchen.
In honor of the Cookbook Challenge being complete, I thought it would be fun to host a cookbook GIVEAWAY!
Averie, of Averie Cooks has kindly offered a Peanut Butter Comfort cookbooks to one lucky Treble in the Kitchen reader.
Each recipe in this cookbook incorporates peanut butter, some more than others.
There are sweet cookie and dessert recipes, healthier granola bar recipes, and some savory meal ideas…she really covers it all and makes sure to include beautiful pictures along with tips and tricks to creating the recipe.
Here are pictures of some of the items I have made from her cookbook.
To enter this giveaway (you can complete one or all, each additional comment is an additional entry!):
- Leave a comment below telling me what a favorite peanut butter recipe is.
- Like Averie Cooks on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Like Treble in the Kitchen on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Tweet the following: “Enter to win an @averiecooks Peanut Butter Comfort Cookbook http://wp.me/p300jx-3mQ @trebleinthekchn.”
Winner will be randomly selected on the morning Monday, September 30.