Over the weekend, Jen from Peanut Butter Runner tagged me in the “Sunshine Award” survey. I am a total sucker for surveys like this, as I have so much fun reading the answers from other people and I have fun filling them out!
Here are the RULES of the survey:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 10 questions.
Thanks for thinking of me, Jen! Here are the answers to my 10 questions:
1. What is your favorite way to sweat?
I am a true lover of any group fitness class. There is so much energy that I get from working out with other people, and I love the camaraderie that is developed and the team work that is used to help each other through the workout. Also, I think group fitness is FUN-to me, fitness should be something you enjoy.
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
My sister and I singing in my senior recital.
Music and Chemistry. I actually studied vocal performance in college
3. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
I need a plan. As I get older, I am getting less and less comfortable with being spontaneous. That doesn’t mean it never happens (Brian balances me out and enjoys last minute plans occasionally!) but if I could choose, there would always be a plan.
4. What’s your favorite type of ethnic food?
Tough because I love trying new foods and cuisines, but right now I would say Indian. Brian and I have a little Indian place near us (Delhi Palace) that has amazing Chana Masala and Tikka Masala.
5. Tell me about the coolest city you’ve ever visited.
Right after graduation, I worked on a cruise line that traveled throughout Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand. While I absolutely adored every city we traveled to Sydney, Australia was my favorite by far. Everyone seemed happy there all. the. time. The city was always busy and bustling, it was clean, and it just felt right. Make sense? Sometimes things just feel good? That was this city for me!
6. Have you ever sky dived? Would you?
Ah! I have never sky dived…would I? Probably!
7. What’s your number one piece of advice for new bloggers?
My number 1 piece of advice for new bloggers is to ENJOY it. This is supposed to be a fun thing, and even if you do turn it into a business or use it to help your career it still needs to be a labor of love. Just relax, be yourself, and enjoy the process
8. Hunger Games or Twilight?
HUNGER GAMES-I can’t wait for the next movie!
9. Do you enjoy hiking and camping or city streets and fancy hotels?
How about hiking and staying in a fancy hotel/cabin afterwards? If I had to choose, I would definitely choose the city streets and a pretty hotel
10. What is your dream job?
This is a tough one, because it kind of changes I go through different phases of life. I would love to be the health correspondent on a national news show, like the Today Show. A girl can dream, right?!
My 10 Questions for you:
- Where is your favorite place to vacation?
- Yoga: Is it for you? If not, what do you do to relax the mind and stretch?
- What is your go-to meal of the week?
- What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
- What is the biggest thing you have learned from blogging?
- The best book you have recently read?
- Favorite TV show or movie?
- What is your biggest fitness goal (this can be something that you won’t do for a while, just something you want to accomplish someday!)
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Lindsay from Lean Green Bean
- Ella from Nutrionella
- Anne from FANNEtastic Food
- Brittany from Eating Bird Food
- Andrea from A Doctor in the House
- Robyn from the Real Life RD
- Clare from Fitting It All In
- Lindsay from Cotter Crunch
- Sarah from Creating a Better Tomorrow
Time to Share
- Answer any of the questions that I answered in the survey above! I’d love to hear from you