Although I have not been posting every single thing I eat in the morning, I am still holding strong in the November Breakfast Challenge!
Here is a look at my recent breakfasts:
- Chocolate, cherry, egg white oats
- Black quinoa parfait with Greek yogurt, cherries, banana, and mixed nuts
Sarah really loves Shakeology and has it almost daily, so I wanted to see what the hype was about. She sent me several flavors to try including chocolate, vanilla, and vegan tropical. My first smoothie was Thursday morning.
- Chocolate shakeology, 1/2 frozen banana, coffee, almond milk (this was a delicious combo!)
- Vanilla shakeology, frozen cherries, frozen banana, almond milk (another winning combo!)
And my weekend breakfasts were unpictured, BUT stilled followed along with the challenge! Here is a peak:
- Instant oatmeal, vanilla shakeology, peanut butter
- Instant oatmeal, tropical shakeology, banana, peanut butter
So, there ya have it! I’m still sticking with the November Breakfast Challenge. It is a bit challenging, because I really have to THINK about what I am going to make rather than just making “the usual” or the first thing that pops in my head, but it has definitely been fun. I love trying new recipes and this has definitely given me the excuse to try new things!
Now It’s Your Turn:
- Share one of your favorite breakfasts from last week!