Happy Five Things Friday!
Clare over at Fitting It All In always posts on Fridays with five things in various categories that kind of sum up her week. She has recently created a link up so other bloggers can join in on the Five Things Friday Fun and this week I decided to join!
Check out my first Five Things Friday
Five Things I Ate:
- Homemade Butternut Squash Soup
- Delicious French Onion Soup and Farmstand Salad from Petite Chou
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Vegetarian Chili over a sweet potato
- A couple of sweet treats (tis the season!!)
- Indoor Cycling
- High Intensity Training Class
- Today I’m thinking of doing one of Tina‘s quick holiday Boot Camp workouts
Five Things Making Me Happy
- Holiday decorations and Christmas music
- Visiting my friend’s baby several times this week.
- The Good Life Holiday Challenge
- Spending time with family this past weekend
- Getting to sing and perform last week and this week
Five Posts/Articles I Have Loved
- 5 Minutes of What the Media Actually Does to Women
- Legs Catching Fire: A Hunger Games Workout from Blonde Ponytail
- Health Boosting Pumpkin Ginger Bread Smoothie from Eating Bird Food
- Exercise Alternatives to the Deadlift from Trainer Paige
- December to Remember from Peanut Butter Fingers
- What highlights do you want to share from the week?