I can’t believe how quickly this week flew. This weekend will be full of lots of Les Mills choreography notes as we are teaching the new releases beginning Monday…I’ve got some work to do 😉
Today, I am participating in Five Things Friday with Clare from Fitting It All In. Thanks for putting this together, Clare!
Previous Five Things Fridays:
Five Things I Ate:
- Delicious salmon with a yummy crockpot meal (I need to take some better pictures before I share the recipe!)
- Zucchini Sweet Potato Fritters from Averie Cooks
- Scrambled eggs with sweet potato and spinach, with my favorite part of ALL meals of the day…a side of fruit with nut butter (it’s buried under all the cherries).
- Lots of eggs
- Delicious lunch salads all week long! I think the avocado really put these over the top. MMMM!
- Yoga<—So glad I was able to get it in this week!!!
- a High Intensity Training group workout
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- My new GoStak container! It’s perfect for holding 2 hardboiled eggs in the bottom (one for pre-workout one for post workout), sweet potatoes in the middle for post workout, and nuts on top for preworkout. I found mine at Walmart for just under $10.
- The fact that our Christmas decorations are still up 🙂 (I promise they are coming down this weekend!)
- Dinner with the girls tonight!! Seriously can’t wait 🙂
- Mini Marathon Training starting NEXT WEEK! (No running yet, just getting to meet everyone)
- Reading “It All Starts with Food” AND the fact that I am over halfway through the Whole 30 Challenge!
Five Posts/Articles I Have Loved
- Egg Free Protein Packed Breakfasts via Fitnessista
- Scenes from Last Week’s Photo Shoot via Carrots n Cake
- 10 Resolutions Everyone Should Make in 2014 via Lauren Conrad
- Cauliflower Popcorn via Eating Bird Food
- Mason Jar Blenders via Pomegranate Bandit
I hope you all have a great weekend and Friday!
Time to Share!
- What’s a favorite article or blog post you have read this week?