I cannot believe it is the LAST day of January…seriously this month completely flew by for me.
I am thankful that this is the Friday and the weekend is basically here because I have lots of “me” things to do and get checked off my list.
Time for my Five Things Friday. As always, thanks for hosting, Clare!!
Five Things I Ate:
Frittata with spinach and artichoke….so good and easy!
Oh She Glows endurance crackers. Definitely a recipe I will remake!
Salmon stuffed pepper. A kitchen experiment gone right!
My final Whole 30 meal!
Today is reintegration day 1 post Whole 30. I am reintroducing legumes in my diet, which means I get to eat peanut butter! 🙂 Beyond excited.
- Treadmill running
- Running outdoors (it’s freezing!)
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- The fact that I actually completed the Whole 30 Challenge. Seriously, I cannot believe it!
- This little owl air freshener holder that Brian’s aunt made for our bathroom:
- A friend trying one of my recipes and loving it 🙂
- Getting better at yoga 🙂
- The Bachelor…my guilty pleasure 🙂
Five Posts I Have Loved:
- Help! I’m Married to a Blogger via the Lean Green Bean (so cute! Brian can totally relate!)
- Skinny Limits Juice Cleanse Review via Sprint 2 the Table
- 5 Tips for a Happy Healthy Self via Fit Foodie Finds
- 21 Superbowl Recipes via Chocolate Covered Katie
- 7 Qualities to Look for in a Qualified Personal Trainer via Your Trainer Paige
Happy Friday Friends!
- What is one thing that has made your week great?