Brian and I have some fun and productive things planned for the weekend and I can’t wait for 4pm today to finally kick back and relax
Time for some Five Things Friday hosted by Clare!
Five Things I Ate:
This delicious “power bowl” full of greens, cauliflower rice, bell pepper, avocado, and salmon.
A delicious curry chicken dinner.
Macadamia Cashew Butter…seriously you gotta try this!
Robyn’s Chocolatey Freezer Fudge. Amazing!
My typical frittata and fruit for breakfast
- 6th workout just for fun…Olympic lifting!
Five Things Making Me Happy:
Brian completed and passed his boards!!! Such a huge weight is off his shoulders now. Now, it’s pretty much smooth sailing until May graduation.
Grocery shopping at Aldi. I was SO impressed with their selection of healthy food like their “Organic, Free Range, Low Sodium Chicken Broth.” To read more about some of Aldi’s healthy grocery items check out Jen over Peanut Butter Runner’s blog post comparing Aldi to regular grocery stores
New workout gear!!
Trying Nuttzo for the first time.
Week night dinner dates with friends.
Posts I have Loved:
- Funny Vegetable Clothing via Popsugar
- Can You Eat Too Much Fat via The Real Life RD
- Blueberry Yogurt Crumb Muffins via How Sweet Eats
- 10 Healthy Peanut Butter Recipes via Fit Foodie Finds
- Day to Night Under Eyeshadow via Cupcakes and Cashmere
Happy Friday, friends!
- Share some fun about your week!