Tomorrow Brian and I head out to Florida and we could not be more excited!
Brian is still in school and still gets all of those lovely breaks scattered throughout the year. Next week is his spring break, and somehow he convinced me to go on spring break with him and some of our other friends who are in school with him.
At first, I was hesitant to say yes to joining in on their fun, but now I am so excited and I don’t think this break could have come at a better time
I have been so busy with work and other responsibilities that I haven’t even packed yet…and we leave tomorrow!! Wish me luck!
Here are my Five Things Friday hosted by Clare of Fitting it All In:
Five Things I Ate:
Honestly, I didn’t really eat many wild and crazy things this week. Just simply, tasty, healthy food…out of tupperware
Breakfast was a frittata, apples with cinnamon and nutbutter, and sweet potato.
Lunch: Mayo-free tuna salad, veggies, apple
Lunch: salad with romaine, spinach, carrots, celery, sweet potato, avocado, tomato, egg
Delicious spoonful of Nuttzo
- Bodypump x2!!
- CXWORX x2
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- Heading to Florida!! Seriously I can’t wait (or believe that I am actually going!)
- Experimental baking. Tonight I am going to attempt to make some healthy cookies for the road!
- Reading before bed
- The fact that we had a 70 degree day here in Indianapolis on Tuesday!! I can’t wait for warm weather!
- Couples yoga with Brian
Posts I Have Loved:
- St. Patty’s Day Green Oatmeal via The Oatmeal Artist
- Registered Dietitians Who Blog via The Lean Green Bean
- Chickpea Buckeyes via The Lean Green Bean
- Free Photo Editing Tools for Bloggers via Danielle Zeigler
- Signs Your Hormones are to Blame via The Real Life RD
- Share something about your week!!