You know that little star on Twitter, the “favorite” button. OK…so honestly I have no idea what it is technically for, but there are TON of reasons why I use it:
- To show someone I read their response back to me, when there isn’t necessarily something to say.
- To thank someone for sharing a blog post or tweet of mine.
- To bookmark a post I want to read in the future.
The biggest reason is number 3…to bookmark posts I want to read in the future. You know the sad/crazy thing? I NEVER go back and read any of those posts!
(please tell me I’m not the only one here!)
Just recently I decided to go back through my “favorites” and actually READ some of these posts and I decided to make a compilation list for all of you!
So here is a completely RANDOM list of some of my twitter favorites
- How to Balance Strength Training and Running via Lifting Revolution
- Honey Chai Roasted Almonds via Joy the Baker
- 20/20 Giant Jump Rope Workout via Stuft Mama
- Crossfit: What Happened to Personal Responsibility via Just a Colorado Gal
- What Nanette Lepore Wishes She Knew at 25 via Huffington Post
- Is Organic Really Better via The Food Revolution
- Eating Nuts May Make You Live Longer via USA Today
- How to Protect Yourself from Gym Germs via Fitfluential
- How and Why I Decided to Change Careers via Fitting It All In
- Exercise Spotlight-Pistol Squats via Girls Gone Strong
- Six Easy Paleo Substitutions via Stupid Easy Paleo
- The Thing I Hate Most About Blogging via Fitting It All In
- Which is Worse? Dinner Before Bed or Bed on an Empty Stomach via Self
- Love Protein Bars? You Shouldn’t if they Contain One of These Six Ingredients via The Globe and Mail
- Whole Citi Bike Thing Not Working Out Great So Far via Huffington Post
- Thai Style Salmon Patties in Red Curry Sauce via Healthy Stories
- February Income and How to do Giveaways via iFoodReal
And there are still more things “favorited” that I haven’t listed! I really do like using the favorite button as a bookmark, but I really need to work on getting in there and actually reading the articles.
Question of the Day:
- How do you use the Twitter “favorite” button?