Hello and happy spring Friday!
The weather is finally warming up here in Indianapolis, and I am hoping it is here to stay. It was so warm this week, that I was able to complete my 9 mile long run in shorts and a lightweight long sleeve!
This weekend I will be heading up to Fort Wayne to spend some time at home with my mom just because. I leave right after work today and I can’t wait!
Mom and I…
Now for a little Five Things Friday action. Thanks for hosting this roundup, Clare!! I love being a part of it each week
Five Things I Ate:
- Papaya. It was so juicy and good!
- Endurance crackers and avocado tuna salad.
- My typical breakfast: frittata (this week I used collard greens instead of spinach or kale…so good!), sweet potato with cinnamon, fruit.
- Butternut squash soup. So comforting.
- A dinner salad topped with salmon made by Brian!! As much as I love cooking it was really great to have someone cook for me for a change
- Planning on going to Bodycombat with mom tomorrow
Five Things Making Me Happy
- Going to the Colts Cheerleader Final Audition Showcase last night! Brian and I went to support one of my co-workers/friends. I think this is her third year with the team, and she made it again! She did absolutely amazing last night and I am so happy I was able to go.
- April Fool’s Day. I played this little prank on Brian….
It was SO FUNNY! He didn’t end up even turning the TV on until the day AFTER April Fool’s Day. Then, he picked me up from work and told me there was “something wrong with the TV.” I couldn’t contain my laughter, and he instantly knew I had done something to trick him. When we got home, I removed the tape and the remote still wouldn’t work!! We then spent about an hour trying to reprogram our remote control. I still think it was an AWESOME prank
- This video of “Good Looking Parents Singing Frozen.”
My mom sent me the video saying this is what she thinks Brian and I are like on a road trip…and she is SO right, only we are actually singing What can I say? We both LOVE our music!
- Midweek lunch date at Patachou with friends
- Getting to hang out with Mom this weekend. I can’t wait!
Posts I Have Loved:
- Why I Don’t Read Nutrition Facts via An Avocado A Day
- Rethinking What Fat Means via Fitting It All In
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Bars via Carrots n Cake
- Scripture Based Prayers for Taking Care of Your Body via Dashing Dish
- Why You Need MORE Than ONE Rest Day via Cotter Crunch
- Sweet Potato Spring Vegetable Frittata via Country Cleaver
- Life Lessons on Being Too Healthy via Hummusapian
- Mocha Plantain Protein Bread via Sprint 2 the Table
- 5 Ways to Safely Add Sprints to Your Workouts via Your Trainer Paige
- Dear Body, This is Why I Love You via Lifting Revolution
Previous Five Things Friday Posts:
- Five Things Friday 3.28.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.21.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.31.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.24.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.17.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.3.2014
- Five Things Friday 12.6.2013
I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a fabulous weekend!