In case you didn’t know…it’s Friday!
Typically, each week literally flies by for me, but for some reason this week seemed to drag on a bit so I am extra excited that it’s the weekend.
This weekend will be filled with lots of family time. Tonight, my sister will be cutting and styling my hair, tomorrow afternoon we will be hanging out and celebrating Easter with the Rochford family and on Sunday my family will be coming over to celebrate Easter. Lots of family and lots of fun! It’s supposed to be sunny and warm here too, which just makes everything better.
I hope you all have great plans for the weekend too!
And because it’s Friday, I’ll share my five things with you 🙂 Not sure if Clare will do her usual Five Things Friday (which is OK by me!) but I really like the recap of the week, so here it is:
Five Things I Ate:
Delicious lobster bisque at Brian’s award luncheon.
Mexican-style salad topped with nutritional yeast 🙂
Spiralized zucchini noodles…zoodles.
Breakfast frittata with cauliflower, curry, and kale. So fabulous!
- HIT class
- 6 mile run
One of my goals this year was to do yoga at least once a week, and I have been so successful! I think I have only missed one or two weeks 🙂 I totally love it!
Five Things Making Me Happy
- Family time! I am so looking forward to spending time with all of my family this weekend.
- My gel manicure! Last Saturday, I met up with a girlfriend to get our nails done and I just LOVE that it has lasted so long. Not sure what it is, but when I have my nails done I just feel more put together and prettier 🙂
- This quote: There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others be inspired with how you deal with your imperfections.
- New-to-me blogs! Recently, I have found quite a few new blogs that I am absolutely LOVING. I highly recommend checking these sites out:
Oh My Veggies! a vegetarian food blog
Sarah Wilson (of I quit sugar)
- My sister is going to do my hair! A haircut is very much overdue for me!
Posts I Have Loved:
- Guide to Salad Greens via Oh My Veggies
- 12 Things You Must Do in Colorado via Barefoot Colorado
- Java Brownie Bites via Ingredients of a Fit Chick
- Fueling for Sports via Guest Post on Kath Eats
- WIAW: food rules via The Real Life RD
- The Difference Between Building Muscle and Building Strength via Guest Post on Cotter Crunch
- Food Intolerance and Healing my Gut via Sprint 2 the Table
Previous Five Things Friday Posts:
- Five Things Friday 4.11.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.4.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.28.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.21.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.31.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.24.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.17.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.3.2014
- Five Things Friday 12.6.2013
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!