I’ve got a couple of crafty things I’ll be working on tonight and tomorrow, some fun blog stuff to set up and other fun/productive things that I need to knock off my to-do list.
Should be a great weekend!
Now for some Five Things Friday 🙂
Five Things I Ate:
- This is what my mom and I call “summer drink.” It’s just sparking water with lime, and maybe a splash of cranberry. It’s so refreshing and the perfect thing to have after dinner in the evening 🙂 I had it twice this week!
- Hot oats mixed with Perfect Fit Protein, blueberries, and bananas. Yum! So creamy…
- An overloaded baked sweet potato. Brian and I had TONS of leftovers from his graduation party fajita bar, so I loaded up a sweet potato with fajita veggies, black beans, salsa, tomato, guacamole, and lettuce and it made the most amazing dinner.
- I didn’t make a frittata for breakfast this week, so my breakfasts were different almost every single day! One day I had 2 hardboiled eggs, half a sweet potato, and strawberries and blueberries topped with homemade pecan butter.
- I mixed this black bean dip with tuna and veggies to make a tuna salad and I also ate it on it’s own with raw veggies…so yummy!
I even have some kettlebell battle wounds!!
- 20 min Tabata workout outside!! So fun 🙂
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- These super cute Cool Gear lunch pockets
- Being featured in Buzzfeed…32 Problems All Tall Girls Will Understand 🙂
I am number 8!! Definitely made my week to see this!
- The new Marsh in downtown Indianapolis. It is laid out very well, the staff is extremely helpful and welcoming, and when Brian and I visited we knew just about every other shopper in the store! The best part? When they didn’t have some items I was looking for (tempeh and organic, free-range chicken), they took down the items and told me they would order them so they would start carrying them! How awesome is that?
Look at all of the Bob’s Red Mill products…basically I am in heaven in this store!
- Brian and I get to dog-sit his parent’s dog this weekend 🙂
- Getting crafty this weekend
Posts I Have Loved:
- I Feel Sexy Naked and Fat in Clothes via The Little Honey Bee
- 18 Healthy Gluten Free Cookie Dough Recipes via The Purely Twins
- Women and Body Control via Healthy Hits the Spot
- How to Avoid the After Dinner Munchies via Jamie Mendell
- Redefine Beauty via Full Bodied Lovin
- Peanut Butter Chickpea Bars via The Honour System
- Salmon Chopped Salad via The Lean Green Bean
- 3 Actionable Tips to Improve Your Blog with Google Analytics via The Blog Genie
- 10 Minute Workouts You Can Do At Your Desk via Peanut Butter Fingers
- The Truth About Stitch Fix via The Tiny Twig
- WIAW: What’s the Deal with Protein via The Real Life RD
- 3 Treadmill HIIT Workouts to Lose Belly Fat via Your Trainer Paige
Previous Five Things Friday Posts:
- Five Things Friday 5.9.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.2.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.25.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.18.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.11.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.4.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.28.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.21.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.31.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.24.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.17.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.3.2014
- Five Things Friday 12.6.2013