Happy Friday the 13th!
My weekend actually started a day early this week (yippee!) because Brian and I headed up to Fort Wayne to so we could be with our friends for their wedding today.
Last night, we went to a Tin Caps baseball game and we were out a little later than my typical Thursday night so this morning I skipped a workout so I could catch a couple of extra Zzzz’s.
I hope you all have fun things planned for the weekend too!
And because it’s Friday…time for some Five Things Friday action
Five Things I Ate
- Delicious tomato from Basic Roots traveling farmer’s market..yum!!! The best tomato I have had all year!
- This delicious dinner salad: romaine, spinach, cauliflower rice, roasted zucchini, tomato, black bean sweet potato burger
- This blueberry muffin/cake…holy yum! A coworker of mine is a baker and she brought in this blueberry muffin. It was so delicious!
- Lettuce wrap tacos
- 5 mile run with my mini marathon running group!
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- My new Erin Condren planner…I haven’t received it yet, but I ordered it last night I cannot WAIT to get it in the mail to start planning out the rest of my year.
Last year, Brian got me an Erin Condren planner as a wedding gift and I absolutely LOVED it. I loved the colors, the inspirational quotes, the organizational stickers, and basically everything about it. If you are an organizer at all, you will love this planner
- Eating popcorn at the baseball game! Last night, Brian and I had a great time just enjoying the summer night some yummy popcorn and Brian enjoyed a tasty beer Such a fun way to spend the night.
- Wedding fun!!! Today officially marks the start of wedding season. We have a wedding today, next Saturday, and the Saturday after that! I love wedding season, seeing old friends, and the whole atmosphere of the event
- Getting family time in this weekend in addition to friend time. I love that the wedding is in Fort Wayne so Brian and I get to stay at my parent’s house
- The Bachelorette…I really missed watching it on Monday night and can’t wait for this upcoming Monday. Guilty pleasure…
- The Next Food Network Star…my other guilty pleasure. I LOVE watching this show and during each episode I am constantly thinking “What would I do in that situation…” It would be kind of crazy, but I would kind of love to be on the next food network start
That’s all for today!
Posts I Have Loved:
- Why I’m No Longer Vegan via Heather Waxman
- On Being a Cook…at Home via Solid Gold Eats
- Banana Walnut Muffins via Uproot From Oregon
- Flourless Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies via Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Chilled Swiss Oatmeal via Eating Bird Food
- How to Balance Blogging and Family Time via The Sits Girls
Previous Five Things Friday Posts:
- Five Things Friday 6.6.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.30.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.23.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.16.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.9.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.2.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.25.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.18.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.11.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.4.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.28.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.21.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.31.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.24.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.17.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.3.2014
- Five Things Friday 12.6.2013
Time for you to share:
- Share something making you happy!