Happy 7-11 day!
I’m not sure if that’s a thing, but it is 7/11
I hope the week has been great for all of you. Honestly, this week kind of flew for me and I can’t believe this is the last Friday I will work at my current job. This week, I have kept myself busy in the evenings by spending time preparing for the move and working on blog projects.
I know that everything will all fall into place, but right now I kind of feel like I am treading water as hard as I can and barely keeping my head dry. The move is getting closer and closer, and there are many things that must happen leading up to the big move. I’m excited, anxious, nervous…but overall I know it will be great.
Anyways…enough about that!
Let’s take a look at my week with Five Things Friday hosted by the lovely Clare of Fitting it All in.
Five Things I Ate:
- Yummy lunch salad that I forgot to take a picture of! Salad contained: Romaine, spinach, artichokes, bell pepper, cauliflower, carrots, celery, hardboiled egg, and dressing of dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Salmon Stuffed Bell Pepper
- Mexican-style dinner salad: romaine, spinach, sweet potato, bell pepper, carrots, black bean sweet potato burger, salsa, onion, nutritional yeast.
- Lunch of salmon cakes, veggies, and hummus (I am loving fresh green beans with hummus!)
- I guess you could call this dinner tempeh stir-fry. This bowl consisted of tempeh, green beans, sweet potato, spinach, and hummus. Sounds kind of strange but tasted great!
- Indoor Cycling
- HIT Class
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- Heading to Fort Wayne after work tonight! Mom and I are going to hang out at the Three Rivers Festival Parade tomorrow, and I am hoping the weather holds out. This is something we used to do every single year growing up, but it’s been probably two years since we have gone recently. I am trying to soak up as much family time as possible before the big move, so this weekend should be fun
- Blogging projects! While it honestly seems like all blog projects decide to happen at the same time, it’s fun!! I’m trying to stay organized and balanced with everything, so be on the lookout for some fun posts and recipes soon!
- Visiting our new city. I am so thankful Brian and I had the chance to visit Denver last weekend, and I am so thankful that we enjoyed it so much! Being able to visualize the city and it’s people, and know how it feels to be there is making us super excited for the move which is giving us more energy to get the packing, organizing, painting, etc that needs to be done BEFORE the move
- Switching up my workouts. While I love teaching (and can’t wait to get that figured out in Denver!!) It was nice this week to switch things up a bit, add in a cycling class, and not worry about leading the group. Sometimes it’s nice to take a mental break.
Posts I Have Loved:
- Yes, You CAN Do It All via Your Trainer Paige
- Crispy Peanut Butter Balls via Uproot from Oregon
- Orthorexia: The Fine Line Between Eating Clean and an Eating Disorder via To Live & Diet in L.A.
- 16 Food Photography Tips and Tutorials via The Edible Perspective
- How Do I Get Out of a Funk via Heather Waxman
Previous Five Things Friday Posts:
- Five Things Friday 6.20.2014
- Five Things Friday 6.13.2014
- Five Things Friday 6.6.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.30.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.23.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.16.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.9.2014
- Five Things Friday 5.2.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.25.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.18.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.11.2014
- Five Things Friday 4.4.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.28.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 3.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.21.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.14.2014
- Five Things Friday 2.7.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.31.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.24.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.17.2014
- Five Things Friday 1.3.2014
- Five Things Friday 12.6.2013
I hope you have a great weekend, friends!