This is Brian’s first week of school, so I got back into the routine of food prep over the weekend to make sure Brian had easy breakfasts, lunches and snacks and we had tasty dinners to look forward to.
Here is a look at what we will be eating this week!
- Breakfast burritos–I made some breakfast burritos inspired by my amazing aunt and froze them for Brian to pop in the oven on the days that he wants them.
- Hardboiled eggs
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh fruit (I bought so much fruit this week!)
- Chicken salad made with avocado
- Fiesta Quinoa Salad
- Chopped veggies, fresh fruit, and homemade trail mix as side options.
- Baked eggs with greens and tomatoes (made this last night by kind of throwing things into a pan and it was so good I decided I need to come up with a recipe for all of you…it was so good!)
- Grilled salmon salads (greens, roasted sweet potato, bell pepper, onion, avocado, black beans, black olives)
- Use the leftover grilled salmon and eat it with some grilled veggies
- Grilled shrimp kebobs
Brian loves having a little something around for a sweet treat after dinner, so I made some healthier options to have on hand
- Peanut Butter Avocado Cookies via The Lean Green Bean