- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders .
- How to Opt Out
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/
- Third-party disclosure
- Third-party links
- We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- How does our site handle do not track signals?
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Fair Information Practices
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- CAN SPAM Act
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.